Please note that there may be restrictions on the use of the website if you deactivate the cookies in your browser settings.
The log files are collected and analyzed for the purpose of improving our offer.
For website analysis, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (www.google.de). This serves to protect our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a balance of interests, in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is generally not merged with other Google data. After we have ceased to use Google Analytics and have ceased to use it, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here . Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is placed on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
Users who do not want to participate in this conversion tracking can deactivate the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in their browser settings.
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you in order to regularly send you our email newsletter in accordance with your consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and either by sending a message to the contact option described below or by using the link provided in the newsletter.
These include adequate encryption, secure storage of your information on our servers and restricted access for authorized employees.
Please note, however, that not all security risks in connection with data storage and data transmission can be eliminated.
At the same time, the user of the website is requested to make every reasonable effort to use the Internet safely. This includes, for example, the use of current browser versions or the secrecy of access data.
This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer, which predominate in the context of a balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str.15C, 50823 Cologne.
When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which e.g. Contains your IP address, date and time of access, amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the access. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Further personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or if you have already registered for use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.
For a review reminder, only your email address will be sent to Trusted Shops.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
• According to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
• Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request that your personal data stored by us be corrected or completed;
• According to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfill a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest or
– is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• according to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if so
– the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
– the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
– we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
– you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• according to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
This data protection declaration is effective from July 1st, 2017.
Last updated: June 4th, 2018
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.