Thanks to the high-quality and innovative design, which allows space-saving installation as a charging station, it is easily possible to charge two to four electric vehicles simultaneously and using load management (load distribution).
Simple authorization using a key switch or an external control signal enables the charging station to be used simply and specifically as a ready-to-use single-user solution.
The stand column can be installed directly (pre-wired ready for connection).
- Mode 3 charging (IEC 61851)
- Connectors according to IEC 62196
- Charging powers up to 22 kW
– 2x charging socket type 2 (Basic – 1311510SW)
– 2x charging socket type 2 and 2x SCHUKO® (Basic S – 1311511SW)
- Autoswitch function for automatic switching of the load paths (16A or 32A) for the corresponding charging cable (only with 22kW variants)
- Operation of the charging system as a single-user solution. No connection to a server system is possible.
- Authorization via key switch or external control signal
- Simple, static load management for the best possible distribution of the available power of either 22 kW, 33 kW or 44 kW (2 × 16 A, 1 × 16 A, 1 × 32 A, 2 × 32 A) on both charging points
- Residual current circuit breaker and circuit breaker integrated
- Emergency release function of the charging plug in the event of a power failure
- Comfortable one-hand operation
- Active ventilation and temperature control to avoid excessive temperatures
- Wired ready for connection (plug & play)
- Robust sheet steel housing, electrolytically galvanized, primed and powder-coated
** “B” residual current circuit breaker can be pre-fused with nominal current
xx = color code (SW = black / SI = silver)
BKE = mounting and contacting unit for Smart Meter Counter eHZ