Right of withdrawal
- If the customer is a consumer, he can revoke the contract. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity
- The customer can withdraw from a contract or a contract declaration within 14 days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period for goods orders is 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the goods. If the attempted delivery by the carrier to the customer fails and the goods are deposited at a point intended for collection, the period begins to run from the day on which the customer has the opportunity to have the deposited shipment rectified for the first time. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform Charge and Go Solutions by means of a clear statement about his decision to cancel the contract. The customer can use the “Cancellation Form” from Charge and Go Solutions, but is not obliged to do so. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient if the customer sends the message about the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires. The notice of cancellation should be sent to: Charge and Go Solutions OG, Wastlergasse 10, 8010 Graz, Austria Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no right of withdrawal,
- if the customer is not a consumer within the meaning of the Austrian Consumer Protection Act (KSchG); the contract concluded can therefore be wholly or partly attributed to the professional or commercial activity of the customer;
- for contracts for goods that are made to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to the customer’s personal needs;
- If the customer cancels the contract, Charge and Go Solutions will refund payments received from him, with the exception of the shipping costs, immediately after the returned goods have been deposited (in the case of an order). For repayment, Charge and Go Solutions will, if possible, use the same means of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the customer. The customer must return the goods immediately after being informed of the revocation to: Charge and Go Solutions OG, Wastlergasse 10, 8010 Graz, Austria.
- Any costs incurred for Charge and Go Solutions in connection with the return will be deducted when the purchase price is repaid. If the goods are damaged or damaged by signs of use, the customer must make an appropriate replacement for the impairment. Reimbursement of value is only to be made if the loss in value can be attributed to handling the goods that exceeds the extent absolutely necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods. The same applies if accessories are missing on return.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to Charge and Go Solutions.
Charge and Go Solutions OG, Wastlergasse 10, 8010 Graz, Österreich
Hereby I / we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
ordered on (*)
received at (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable