Enwitec Mains Switching Box for the Fronius Energy Package System – 3PH 230/400V – TN-S System only – NO TN-C or TT System
enwitec supplies the only solution available on the market which is officially recommended by the system manufacturer Fronius and is also accepted by the grid operators.
In the event of a grid failure and subsequent manual operation, this grid switching device safely disconnects the connected PV system and the load distribution (for loads supported by the emergency power) from the public grid and provides the connected hybrid inverter with an island grid for setting up emergency power operation.
Due to the pre-wired and optimized structure for a distribution installation, the installer does not have to procure the components himself, which is time-consuming and cost-intensive, nor does he have to take over his own warranty – a prerequisite for this is an unchanged takeover of the component pre-wiring on the part of enwitec.
- Automatic mains changeover 3AC 230/400V 50Hz
- Connection fuse max. 63A
- Three pole isolation – TN(C)-S/TN-S networks
- Including Fronius SMART METER TS 65A-3
- ATTENTION: NO TN-C or TT grid in the customer’s system!
Manufacturer Number: 10016183
Manufacturer warranty: 2 years
- FRONIUS – Symo GEN24 6.0 Plus/8.0 Plus/10.0 Plus
- Symo Hybrid 3.0-3-S/4.0-3-S/5.0-3-S
Manufacturer number: 10016183
Item number: ENW0005