Stainless steel stand for the installation of two KEBA charging stations.
Instructions for installing the pedestal:
- The site manufacturer is responsible for the calculation, design and manufacture of the concrete foundation.
- Horizontal, level and stable subsurface is required for installation. In order to ensure secure and permanent anchoring, we recommend running a concrete foundation:
65 cm (L) x 50 cm (W), depth = at least frost limit but> 40 cm, frost-proof. Concrete: C30 / 37 LP for XC4, XD1, XF4 or C25 / 30 LP for XC4, XD1, XF2 Reinforcing steel: BSt 500 S; BSt 500 M
- The subsurface must allow any water that may get into the base to drain off.
- All cables must be led out of the ground exactly in the middle of the concrete foundation and have an excess length of approx. 1.5 m for further installation.
- When making the concrete foundation, the cables must be protected against damage with suitable means (e.g. with a protective hose). The protective hose must have an excess length of approx. 25 cm above the concrete foundation.
- It is not permitted to place the pillar on asphalt!