The PLENTICORE plus always offers the right solution for the effective generation of solar electricity!
Regardless of whether you are building a new PV system, repowering or using it in your smart home – the PLENTICORE plus is versatile and flexibly compatible.
Thanks to the PLENTICORE plus in five performance classes between 4.2kW and 10kW, a perfectly coordinated solution is offered for almost every house size.
Even the roof orientation is irrelevant, whether east-west, south or all together, because the PV hybrid inverter has up to 3 MPP trackers. This means that a wide variety of roof types can be covered with solar modules for the most suitable alignments.
Thanks to the fast and self-learning shadow management of the PLENTICORE plus, which adapts individually to the installation location, high yields can be achieved despite shading.
The PLENTICORE plus is approved for various high-voltage batteries (e.g. BYD Battery-Box HV).
Thanks to various interfaces such as EEBus or SunSpec, the PLENTICORE plus can also be integrated into the smart home. This allows you to increase your own consumption and minimize electricity costs. Thanks to the intelligent consumption control, consumers in the house, such as the washing machine, can be switched on when there is an excess of energy, e.g. at lunchtime, is available – automatically or at any time on the go.
- PV hybrid inverter with optional unlockable battery input *
- Compatibility with various high-voltage batteries
- MPP tracker for almost all roofs
- Extended MPP area – perfect for repowering
* Activation code battery can be purchased at shop.kostal-solar-electric.com
- Smart Communication Board – future-proof and new functions expandable via app
- Display, data logger, system monitoring, network and control interfaces integrated as standard, WLAN ready via external USB
- WLAN adapter **
- Free solar portal for monitoring the PV system
- EEBus and Sunspec for SmartHome integration
** Available at a later time via software update
- Fast self-learning shadow management – adapts individually to the installation location
- Dynamic active power control and 24 hour home consumption measurement
- Self-learning generation and consumption forecast – for optimal self-consumption
- Low conversion losses due to DC coupling and high-voltage battery
- Simple device configuration using the commissioning wizard
- Safe installation thanks to clear separate connection area and protected power electronics