Kostal PLENTICORE plus 7.0 G2
- This product comes with a 2-year warranty as standard, but by registering online (Kostal Solar Portal) you will receive an additional 5-year warranty.
The new generation (G2) of the hybrid inverter PLENTICORE plus from KOSTAL impresses with further features in the areas of performance, communication and simplified application.
The hybrid inverter PLENTICORE plus as an all-rounder remains true to itself: reliable, smart and easy to use. The PLENTICORE plus combines strong performance, high efficiency and smart management. It thinks and grows with you, adapting to your needs at any time. In the second generation, the PLENTICORE plus is extremely smart with WLAN and is particularly flexible with four digital switching outputs.
The inverter has 3 DC inputs with a wide input voltage range. The third input can be enabled for the connection of a compatible battery if required. Furthermore, the connection of additional AC sources such as further PV inverters, a small wind turbine or block-type thermal power station is possible. The energy manager implemented in the inverter coordinates the available power from PV, battery, utility grid and AC sources available in the home grid.
The PLENTICORE plus has a self-learning and integrated shade management for the highest possible yields. The inverter also has an integrated data logger and continuously sends the yield data to the KOSTAL Solar Portal. The data can be optimally visualized in the portal and with the KOSTAL Solar App. All the data collected can be stored in the cost-efficient
The inverter also has three additional switching outputs for load control. A total of four digital 24-volt outputs are now available – for more functions and a wider range of applications for your inverter, e.g. for controlling additional sources of consumption such as a heat pump, air conditioners or charging stations. A new monitoring input allows you to monitor the external overvoltage protection. With integrated WLAN, web-based initial commissioning is possible via smartphone or tablet. This simplifies initial commissioning and parameterization during operation and allows intuitive control.
- PV hybrid inverter with optional disconnectable battery input*.
- Compatibility with various high-voltage batteries
- 3 MPP trackers for sizing almost all roofs
- Extended MPP range – perfect for repowering
*Activation code battery available for a fee.
- Smart Communication Board: control interfaces integrated as standard
- Future-proof: new functions can be added via software update
- Display, data logger and system monitoring
- Free Solar Portal for monitoring the PV system
- 2 x LAN, WLAN, 4 x digital switching outputs for self-consumption control or event reporting, “SG Ready” compatible, evaluation of external overvoltage protection modules
- Modbus/Sunspec (TCP) for SmartHome integration
- Fast self-learning shadow management – adapts individually to the installation site
- Dynamic active power control and 24 hour home consumption metering
- Self-learning generation and consumption forecasting – for optimal self-consumption
- Low conversion losses due to DC coupling and high-voltage battery
- Prepared for additional battery charging via AC energy sources
- Simple device configuration with commissioning wizard via display or smartphone
- Safe installation due to clear separate terminal compartment with push-in terminals and protected power electronics
- Compatible with RCD type A
- AutoUpdate: Always up to date with the latest technology
Manufacturer number: PLENTICOREPLUS7.0G2
Item number: KOS0003-G2