Water heating and building heating with solar power
AC • THOR is a 0 – 3 kW continuously regulated photovoltaic power manager for hot water, electrical heat sources and optional heating.
Simple & efficient: The AC • THOR controls electrical heat sources depending on the availability of PV energy and heat demand. And that for both hot water and space heating. It ensures your personal living comfort fully automatically. The AC • THOR replaces the conventional, water-based building technology in a residential building that has been built or refurbished according to today’s standards. Missing residual energy can be obtained from the public power grid.
Of course, the AC • THOR can also be integrated into conventional, water-based systems such as buffer storage tanks. Its flexibility leaves nothing to be desired. Thanks to the built-in touch display, it can be operated at any time without additional devices. And easy to install.
- 30% cost savings compared to conventional systems through self-generated energy
- Maintenance-free thanks to cables instead of pipes
- Reduction of the building services room
- System-open for various inverters, battery systems and SmartHomes
- Makes affordable living possible, even in residential construction
- Up to 85% PV self-consumption / self-use even without battery storage
- 1x my-PV AC-Thor
- 1x THOR hammer
- plug for relay
- 1x temperature sensor
- 1x wall bracket with screws and dowels
- mounting instructions
– Mains voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
– Outputs: 0-3000 W continuously regulated + switching output 16 A
– Mains connection: single-phase, protective contact plug
– Consumer connection: protective contact socket for ohmic loads
– Display: color graphics, touch screen 2.83 ”
– Connection cable: 2.8 m
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 135 x 210 x 65 mm