Returned goods, as new condition.
Uncovering potential savings
- How much energy do dishwashers, washing machines and dryers use?
- How much more energy does an old refrigerator consume compared to a refrigerator with energy efficiency class A++?
- How much solar power does a PV system produce on a sunny day?
- Connected to all important consumers, the Sunny Home Manager 2.0 optimizes energy consumption in the household.
This is what the Sunny Home Manager 2.0 offers
- Clear display of the most important energy flows in the household
- Energy balance with PV generation, direct consumption, battery charging/discharging
- Display of the energy mix used for individual household appliances and electric mobility (electricity from PV, battery, grid)
- Display of power and energy values with different display options
- Yield assurance through basic system monitoring
- Intelligent energy management and power measurement in one device
- Lower system costs due to fewer components
- Measure energy flows in the household and control them based on forecasts
- Simple and fast installation
- Plug-and-play configuration after installation in the control cabinet
- Low installation effort saves time and costs
- Future-proof communication links
- Integrate more smart consumers via standard EEBUS and SEMP interfaces
- Compatibility with low-cost standard WLAN wireless sockets enables control of simple loads