SolarEdge SE17K Three-Phase PV Inverter for Optimizers.
SolarEdge inverters have no MPP tracker and two inputs for the SolarEdge module optimizers. With fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always operates in the optimal input voltage range regardless of module and string count.
Performance data from each PV module optimizer is transmitted to the SolarEdge inverter via the string line and can be visualized via the Internet in the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
The new SolarEdge EN4 series inverters do not have a display. Commissioning the inverter is quick and easy with the SolarEdge App on your smartphone.
SolarEdge inverters come with a standard 12-year warranty, confirming the quality of the inverters.
- Inverter designed for SolarEdge optimizers only.
- Rated DC voltage 750 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98
- Connections for ripple control receiver
- Optional WiFi, ZigBee gateway or GSM
Features SolarEdge SE17K-RW0T0BNN4:
- 17 kVA power 3 phase
- 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45 or Wireless with ANT-ZBWIFI-KIT
- Protection class: IP65
- Standard warranty: 12 years
- Dimensions: 540 x 315 x 260 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 33,2 kg
Item number: SOE0033