Right of withdrawal
- If the customer is a consumer, he can withdraw from the contract. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity
- The customer can withdraw from a concluded contract or from a submitted contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period for goods orders is 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the goods. If the attempted delivery by the carrier to the customer fails and the goods are deposited at a place designated for collection, the period begins to run from the day on which the customer has the first opportunity to remedy the deposited shipment. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH by means of a clear declaration of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The customer can use the “cancellation form” from NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH, but is not obliged to do so. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient if the customer sends the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. The declaration of revocation must be sent to: NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH, Humboldtstraße 4, 8010 Graz, Austria E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no right of withdrawal,
- if the customer is not a consumer within the meaning of the Austrian Consumer Protection Act (KSchG); the concluded contract can therefore be wholly or partially attributed to the professional or commercial activity of the customer;
- in the case of contracts for goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to the customer’s personal needs;
- If the customer cancels the contract, NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH will reimburse payments received from him, with the exception of shipping costs, immediately after depositing the returned goods (in the case of goods ordered). For the repayment, NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH will, if possible, use the same means of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with the customer. The purchaser must return goods immediately after being informed of the revocation to: NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH, Humboldtstrasse 4, 8010 Graz, Austria.
- Any costs incurred by NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH in connection with the return will be deducted from the repayment of the purchase price. In the case of goods that are damaged or impaired by signs of use, the customer must provide an appropriate replacement for the decrease in value. Compensation is only to be paid if the loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that exceeds the extent absolutely necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods. The same applies if accessories are missing when returned.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH.
NEXT LEVEL ENERGY GmbH, Humboldtstrasse 4, 8010 Graz, Austria
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
ordered on (*)
received at (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable