The flat roof photovoltaic system with an output of 6 kilowatt peak (kWp) is a first-class solution for the efficient use of solar energy.
The photovoltaic system is equipped with state-of-the-art 420 Wp solar modules from Suntech Power, which achieve an output of 6 kWp. These modules maximize energy harvesting and ensure efficient conversion of sunlight into electrical energy.
The integrated Fronius inverter ensures optimum conversion of the direct current generated into grid-compliant alternating current. Fronius stands for quality and reliability, which means that the system guarantees a constant power supply.
The GEN24 Standard can be activated as a hybrid inverter via software activation. This allows you to connect the inverter to a BYD B-Box Premium HVS or HVM at any time (Fronius Smart Meter is required). The system then also offers blackout protection by means of optional emergency power switching from Enwitec.
The robust substructure from K2 Systems ensures safe installation of the solar modules on the flat roof with an elevation of 10 degrees. K2 Systems is known for its high-quality and precisely manufactured mounting systems, which ensure easy installation and long-term stability.
Included in the set:
- 15x Suntech Power STP420S-C54/Nshm Topco
- 1x Fronius Symo GEN24 6.0 Standard
- 1x Fronius DC overvoltage protection type 1+2 for 2 MPPT for GEN24
- 1x Solar cable H1Z2Z2-K 1X6 Black, 100m
- 1x solar cable H1Z2Z2-K 1X6 red, 100m
- 1x PVC core cable 16mm2, yellow/green, 50m
- 10x MC4 plug FEMALE
- 10x MC4 plug MALE
Substructure from K2 Systems consisting of:
- 20x Dome 6.10 Peak
- 20x Dome 6.10 SD
- 40x Dome Mat S 380
- 15x S-Dome 6.10 Windbreaker short
- 9x K2 BasicRail 22; 3.30m
- 10x Dome FlatConnector Set
- 10x Lightning protection MH Set
- 30x DomeClamp Black MC Set 30-50
- 30x DomeClamp Black EC Set 30-50
- 40x Dome SpeedPorter
- 30x TERRAGRIF K2MI DUO 18
- 1 pkg. thread forming screw 4,8×20
- 1 Pkg. K2 Solar Cable Manager
- 1 pkg. cylinder head screw with locking teeth M8x20
- 1 pkg. MK2
What else you need:
- Ballasting/weighting – this can be in the form of paving stones
- Fuse protection and supply line for the inverter (highly dependent on the installation location)
Delivery within the EU is free of charge.
If you would like to make changes to the set (e.g. change the number of modules) or prefer the system with a Huawei inverter, for example, please contact our sales department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Item number: PVS0001