BYD B-Box HVM with Fronius inverter
Fronius Symo GEN24 Plus
THE VERSATILE HYBRID INVERTER WITH DEMAND-ORIENTED EMERGENCY POWER
With the PV Point, it has an innovation that for the first time makes a basic emergency power supply available for customers who do not yet want to buy a battery. For storage customers, the device offers proven full backup, in which the entire household is supplied with emergency power.
The Fronius GEN24 Plus devices are therefore the ideal solution for a wide variety of customer needs: Whether a battery should already be part of the system, a Fronius Ohmpilot should use the PV electricity for hot water preparation or the PV system in a home automation solution should be integrated: Fronius GEN24 Plus is always the right decision – for new systems or upgrades and extensions of existing solar systems.
In addition, the new devices offer easy installation, commissioning and servicing and can be used in all systems: Proven Fronius technologies such as the Superflex design can also be found in the Primo and Symo GEN24 Plus, which now offer the ideal storage solutions for single-phase and large three-phase systems .
With the demand-oriented emergency power variants with or without battery, the inverter enables the highest degree of security of supply in the home: Emergency power function with and without battery possible / basic emergency power supply (PV point) integrated as standard / full backup option enables maximum independence.
The integrated basic emergency power supply, a socket supplied in the event of an emergency, ensures that important consumers can also be operated in the event of a power failure. The PV Point can be used with or without storage.
BYD B-BOX HVM 13.8
A Battery-Box Premium HVM consists of 3 to 8 HVM battery modules that are connected in series to achieve a capacity of 8.3 to 22.1 kWh.
The direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVM also enables a maximum output of 66.2 kWh.
The system can be expanded later by adding additional HVM modules or parallel HVM towers.
- Powerful emergency/backup power and off-grid functionality
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to real series connection
- The patented modular plug-in design does not require any internal wiring and allows maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate battery (LFP): maximum safety, durability and performance
- Compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters
- Two different modules to cover the entire system size range
- The highest security standards such as VDE 2510-50
|2,76 kWh, 51,2V, 38kg
|Amount of battery modules
|Max. output current
|Peak output current
Included in the set:
- Fronius Symo inverter (depending on the selection)
- Fronius Smart Meter 63A-3
- BYD B-BOX HVM 13.8
BYD0007 + FRO0010 + FRO0002
BYD0007 + FRO0011 + FRO0002
BYD0007 + FRO0009 + FRO0002