Solmate – the flexible photovoltaic and storage system tailored to your needs
The first PLUG-IN photovoltaic storage system you can install yourself. The solid SolMate® consists of two to four large standard panels. You can install these according to your needs using EET’s mounting options.
SolMate® is the most modern photovoltaic storage system on the market and can be installed by anyone. The panels are connected to the storage system via a cable and the storage system is plugged into a standard socket. The self-generated electricity then flows directly into the home’s own power grid via this socket. It is therefore available to the entire home.
In addition to mains operation, SolMate can also be operated in stand-alone mode. Thanks to the integrated socket on the side, you can then draw emergency power or provide light and entertainment away from a power grid.
This model is particularly suitable for solar pioneers with plenty of space at home. SolMate is suitable for houses with gardens, garage roofs, terraces and large balconies as well as for any type of flat roof.
Included in the package:
- Two, three or four photovoltaic panels (175 x 105 cm) with 370 Wpeak each
- Storage and control unit with two built-in inverters (1.44 kWh, 800 W feed-in power)
- Off-grid power 1000 W (black-out provision)
- Cable between panels and storage unit with a length of 5 m
- Power cable between storage tank and socket with a length of 1.8 m
- All necessary adapter plugs and screws as well as operating instructions
- Storage tank mounting accessories for wall mounting and installation
Optionally included in the package:
- Wall bracket for panels
- Balcony hook for panels (for handrails with max. 50 mm diameter)
- Balcony hook for panels (for handrails with a max. diameter of 130 mm)
- Steel bracket for panels to set up in your garden
EET offers stainless steel mounting accessories for positioning your storage unit.
There are two ways to mount the storage unit. With this mounting material, it can be variably attached to the house wall or alternatively set up free-standing with a stand. You can find more information on this in EET’s video instructions or in the downloads.
Manufacturer’s warranty: 15 years (inverter) / 25 years (panels)
Item number: EET0001