Included in the set:
- SolarEdge Battery Low Voltage 13.8 kWh
- SolarEdge SE8K-RWB48BFN4 Home Hub
- SolarEdge Inline Energy Meter
- SolarEdge Home Battery Hub Inverter Cable Set (RWB)
SolarEdge Home Battery-Low Voltage 13.8 kWh
The new SolarEdge Home Battery – Low Voltage sets new standards in system efficiency, safety and ease of use, making it an essential part of any SolarEdge home installation.
- Designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Highly efficient energy storage with up to 94.5 % efficiency
- Expandable up to 5 battery modules (23 kWh)
Includes multiple safety features for continuous protection of the battery:
- Continuous protection by measuring and monitoring battery current and voltage
- An integrated array of multi-point temperature sensors to reduce the risk of overheating
Designed for faster battery installation
- Fast plug-and-play installation with automatic, smartphone-based configuration via the SetApp
- No additional hardware required to manage the battery
- Flexible installation – indoors or outdoors
Easy maintenance and servicing via the monitoring platform and mySolarEdge app
Allows homeowners to easily monitor and manage their battery performance in the form of:
- Real-time battery data and complete transparency of battery performance
- Automatic and detailed battery alerts with troubleshooting recommendations for each alert
- Free monitoring throughout the life of the system and access via desktop PC or mobile app
NOTE: The battery is compatible with all SolarEdge RWB Home Hub 3-phase & SolarEdge RWS StorEdge 3-phase inverters starting calendar week 29 in 2021!
SolarEdge Home Hub three-phase hybrid inverter SE8K-RWB48 for SolarEdge Home battery low voltage.
SolarEdge inverters do not have an MPP tracker, but have two inputs for SolarEdge module optimizers. The fixed voltage technology allows the inverter to always operate in the optimal input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strings. The performance data of each PV module optimizer is transmitted to the inverter via the string line and can be visualized via the Internet in the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
Commissioning the inverter is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app via smartphone.
With the integrated 48 V battery connection, no wishes are left unfulfilled! The Home Battery Low Voltage is the ideal complement for the Home Hub hybrid inverter.
- Hybrid inverter for SolarEdge optimizer and SolarEdge low voltage battery.
- Rated DC voltage 750 Vdc
- European efficiency: 97.6
- Fast installation time due to integrated StorEdge interface
- Lower total cost of ownership due to 48 V battery technology
- Backup power capability when combined with SolarEdge Home backup interface BI-EU3P
The SolarEdge Home Hub inverter can be configured as a DC but also as an AC system. This allows larger systems to be equipped with a three-phase storage system.
Manufacturer Part No.: SE8K-RWB48BFN4
SolarEdge Home energy meter suitable for all standard DIN rail cabinets
- High measurement accuracy to within 1% for feed-in/pull-in, production and consumption.
- Integrated current transformers
- Provides meter values to the inverter for feed-in control
- Small, lightweight and quick to install – fits in any meter cabinet
- Direct connection possible with up to 65 A per phase
- Communication via home network (optional RS485)
- 3 x 230V / 400V
- Outer conductor to outer conductor 320-460V
- Outer conductor to neutral 184-264.5V
- Operating temperature range -40 to +70 Suitable for outdoor installation
- Home network (optional RS485)
- Response time <200 ms
- Dimensions: 72 x 90 x 58 mm (H x W x D)
- Mounting on DIN rail
Manufacturer Article No.: MTR-240-3PC1-D-A-MW
SolarEdge Cable Set Home Battery Hub Inverter (RWB)
for connecting home battery and hub inverter.
Note: only for RWB hybrid inverter
DC cable: 260 cm
Ground cable: 260 cm
Communication cable: 260 cm
Item number: SOE0002+SOE0008+SOE0005+SOE0025