Included in the set:
- SolarEdge battery low voltage 4.6 kWh
- SolarEdge SE10K-RWB48BFN4 Home Hub
- SolarEdge Inline Energy Meter
- SolarEdge Home Battery Hub Inverter Cable Set (RWB)
SolarEdge Home Battery-Low Voltage 4.6 kWh
The new SolarEdge Home Battery – Low Voltage sets new standards in system efficiency, safety and ease of use, making it an essential part of any SolarEdge home installation.
- Designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Highly efficient energy storage with up to 94.5 % efficiency
- Expandable up to 5 battery modules (23 kWh)
Includes multiple safety features for continuous protection of the battery:
- Continuous protection by measuring and monitoring battery current and voltage
- An integrated array of multi-point temperature sensors to reduce the risk of overheating
Designed for faster battery installation
- Fast plug-and-play installation with automatic, smartphone-based configuration via the SetApp
- No additional hardware required to manage the battery
- Flexible installation – indoors or outdoors
Easy maintenance and servicing via the monitoring platform and mySolarEdge app
Allows homeowners to easily monitor and manage their battery performance in the form of:
- Real-time battery data and complete transparency of battery performance
- Automatic and detailed battery alerts with troubleshooting recommendations for each alert
- Free monitoring throughout the life of the system and access via desktop PC or mobile app
NOTE: The battery is compatible with all SolarEdge RWB Home Hub 3-phase & SolarEdge RWS StorEdge 3-phase inverters starting calendar week 29 in 2021!
SolarEdge SE10K Three-Phase PV Inverters for Optimizers
SolarEdge inverters have no MPP tracker and two inputs for SolarEdge module optimizers. With fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always operates in the optimal input voltage range regardless of module and string count. Performance data from each PV module optimizer is transmitted to the SolarEdge inverter via the string line and can be visualized via the Internet in the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
The new SolarEdge EN4 series inverters do not have a display. Commissioning the inverter is quick and easy with the SolarEdge App on your smartphone.
SolarEdge inverters come with a standard 12-year warranty, confirming the quality of the inverters.
- Inverter designed for SolarEdge optimizers only.
- Rated DC voltage 750 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98
- Connections for ripple control receiver
- Optional WiFi, ZigBee gateway or GSM
Features SolarEdge SE10K-EN4:
- 10 kVA power 3 phase
- 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45 or Wireless with ANT-ZBWIFI-KIT
- Protection class: IP65
- Standard warranty: 12 years
- Dimensions: 540 x 315 x 260 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 22 kg
SolarEdge inverters are designed and intended for use with SolarEdge Module Optimizers only. Together with the product advantages of the module optimizers, you get the most innovative technology in the solar sector.
Manufacturer Article No.: SE10K-RW0TEBEN4
SolarEdge Home energy meter suitable for all standard DIN rail cabinets
- High measurement accuracy to within 1% for feed-in/pull-in, production and consumption.
- Integrated current transformer
- Provides meter values to the inverter for feed-in control
- Small, lightweight and quick to install – fits in any meter cabinet
- Direct connection possible with up to 65 A per phase
- Communication via home network (optional RS485)
- 3 x 230V / 400V
- Outer conductor to outer conductor 320-460V
- Outer conductor to neutral 184-264.5V
- Operating temperature range -40 to +70 Suitable for outdoor installation
- Home network (optional RS485)
- Response time <200 ms
- Dimensions: 72 x 90 x 58 mm (H x W x D)
- Mounting on DIN rail
Manufacturer Article No.: MTR-240-3PC1-D-A-MW
SolarEdge Cable Set Home Battery Hub Inverter (RWB)
for connecting home battery and hub inverter.
Note: only for RWB hybrid inverter
DC cable: 260 cm
Ground cable: 260 cm
Communication cable: 260 cm
Item number: SOE0003+SOE0006+SOE0005+SOE0025