Kostal PLENTICORE PLUS Inverter
Regardless of whether you are building a new PV system, repowering or using it in your smart home – the PLENTICORE plus is versatile and flexibly compatible.
Thanks to the PLENTICORE plus in five performance classes between 4.2kW and 10kW, a perfectly coordinated solution is offered for almost every house size.
Even the roof orientation is irrelevant, whether east-west, south or all together, because the PV hybrid inverter has up to 3 MPP trackers. This means that a wide variety of roof types can be covered with solar modules for the most suitable alignments.
Thanks to the fast and self-learning shadow management of the PLENTICORE plus, which adapts individually to the installation location, high yields can be achieved despite shading.
The PLENTICORE plus is approved for various high-voltage batteries (e.g. BYD Battery-Box HV).
Thanks to various interfaces such as EEBus or SunSpec, the PLENTICORE plus can also be integrated into the smart home. This allows you to increase your own consumption and minimize electricity costs. Thanks to the intelligent consumption control, consumers in the house, such as the washing machine, can be switched on when there is an excess of energy, e.g. at lunchtime, is available – automatically or at any time on the go.
- PV hybrid inverter with optional unlockable battery input *
- Compatibility with various high-voltage batteries
- MPP tracker for laying out almost all roofs
- Extended MPP area – perfect for repowering
- Smart Communication Board – future-proof and new functions expandable via app
- Display, data logger, system monitoring, network and control interfaces integrated as standard, WLAN ready via external USB WLAN adapter **
- Free solar portal for monitoring the PV system
- EEBus and Sunspec for SmartHome integration** Available at a later time via software update
- Fast self-learning shadow management – adapts individually to the installation location
- Dynamic active power control and 24 hour home consumption measurement
- Self-learning generation and consumption forecast – for optimal self-consumption
- Low conversion losses due to DC coupling and high-voltage battery
- Simple device configuration using the commissioning wizard
- Safe installation thanks to clear separate connection area and protected power electronics
BYD B-Box HVM 19.3
A Battery-Box Premium HVM consists of 3 to 8 HVM battery modules that are connected in series to achieve a capacity of 8.3 to 22.1 kWh.
The direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVM also enables a maximum output of 66.2 kWh.
The system can be expanded later by adding additional HVM modules or parallel HVM towers.
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to real series connection
- The patented modular plug-in design does not require any internal wiring and allows maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate battery (LFP): maximum safety, durability and performance
- Compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters
- Two different modules to cover the entire system size range
- The highest security standards such as VDE 2510-50
|2,76 kWh, 51,2V, 38kg
|Amount of battery modules
|Max. output current
|Peak output current
Included in the set:
- Kostal Plenticore Plus inverter (depending on selection)
- Kostal Smart Energy Meter
- BYD B-BOX HVM 19.3
- Activation code battery can be ordered when ordering or at shop.kostal-solar-electric.com
BYD0009 + KOS0001 + KOS0006 + KOS0009
BYD0009 + KOS0001 + KOS0006
BYD0009 + KOS0002 + KOS0006 + KOS0009
BYD0009 + KOS0002 + KOS0006
BYD0009 + KOS0003-G2 + KOS0006 + KOS0009
BYD0009 + KOS0003-G2 + KOS0006
BYD0009 + KOS0004 + KOS0006 + KOS0009
BYD0009 + KOS0004 + KOS0006
BYD0009 + KOS0005-G2 + KOS0006 + KOS0009
BYD0009 + KOS0005-G2 + KOS0006